Friday, January 22, 2010

Can Heating Pad On Back Cause Herpes Outbreak How Can I Get Rid Of The Red Splotches Caused By My Heating Pad?

How can I get rid of the red splotches caused by my heating pad? - can heating pad on back cause herpes outbreak

I have a conditon called interstitial cystitis (chronic inflammation) of the lining of the bladder and often use a heating pad on his stomach to relieve it. Now I have red patches on the skin, itching, burning or dryness, ugly red spots. Does anybody know a way to reduce it or get rid of splothes?
PS Do not use the heating pad is not possible.

1 comment:

  1. The red spots are the result of your body sends extra blood to the heating zones in order to try to calm her. They are the natural consequence of the use of heating pads, and there's not much you can do if you continue using it. My condolences for your condition.

    ReplyDelete