Sunday, January 24, 2010

Interior Wall Textures How Do You Keep Paint From Migrating Past The Border Tape In Textured Interior Walls?

How do you keep paint from migrating past the border tape in textured interior walls? - interior wall textures

You need to "flatten" the color under the tape ... Set the brush easily imagine such a thing (to - paint with a pencil, do it carefully! _ Painting movement since mid-set it. If he is not so with patience, will seal the lower-class band with a layer of color, and you will be in a position to the next layer of paint in the rule. "It must be very careful when you remove the tape again to paint, but once you take your time with the whole needs to Nice and crispy.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you tape to the wall, I found (3M blue painters tape) use, cut with a brush instead of a rolling pin to the length of the strip, do not load many brush strokes on the tape. It should help unless there is a devil of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted my room today and had the same problem ... It is difficult to push the band far enough in texture to prevent leaks. I think I'm going on with a small brush (as was), I try for the Arts and the thin lines define the edges and the points on the tape leaked. The painting was in most respects, but it seems pretty bad in the mountain regions. I have an old can play in color on the ceiling of my garage, but I have to paint 3 rooms, so I'm curious what you learn. I'll be watching this question ... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete