Saturday, January 30, 2010

Make A Lense For A Slide Projector Is It Normal For My Toric Contact Lense To Slide Down?

Is it normal for my Toric contact lense to slide down? - make a lense for a slide projector

I did contact last Tuesday and I wear a toric lens in my left eye because I astigmatism. I see very good (although my left eye is sometimes a little blurry for a while), but you can still sort of feel my toric lenses, and apparently did not draw some of my iris (the colored part of the eye?). My left eye is (not unpleasant and I am sure that the ignition is switched off) on the reason, it is only in my right eye, the contact is aligned perfectly every time and I can feel it. Is it normal for my toric lenses, which slipped a little?

2 comments:

  1. I think the problem is common if the lenses are not properly adjusted. I have astigmatism too often I find my glasses from slipping. Because they need to be adjusted if you see any other blurred, as you say. I've tried 4 different varieties of toric lenses before their departure. The funny thing is that the brand that fits me is the most expensive. My eye doctor said that usually start with the best, and if the patient has problems with them. Talk to your eye doctor for this problem, because you might try a different brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes toric lenses is weighted so it will be that of gravity. If you are still uncomfortable, talk to your doctor.

    ReplyDelete