Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gm Collin Skin Care Over The Counter Treatements For Red Irritated Skin (rosacea)?

Over the counter treatements for red irritated skin (rosacea)? - gm collin skin care

I currently cleaner than my face Citaphil. I have mild rosacea. I use this serum GM Collin. It is a mini tube of lotion for $ 40.

I wonder what kind of over-the-counter products work well? "I'm just looking for firsthand. I went to a dermatologist, but everyone in my neighborhood for about 5 months and completeness. Apparently

2 comments:

  1. Eucerin Lotion
    It comes in a small bathroom
    (I work in the office of a dermatologist and always has TV ads play in the waiting room for that and how it works for rosacea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rosacea too. I only use the creams and foams, cleaning, scrubbing and not the face. This irritates the skin. If you are a girl, you should use mosturizer green, because green is red.

    ReplyDelete