Monday, January 25, 2010

Fast Heartrate Constant Why Do I Get A Fast Heartrate, Confusion, Double Vision, Sleepiness After Eating?

Why do I get a fast heartrate, confusion, double vision, sleepiness after eating? - fast heartrate constant

Recently, in order to began after dinner (or something to drink, shakes things like), I feel very confused and "Out of It" beat later with a heart. The more I eat, the worse it gets. I just had a big dinner (not ridiculously large, but even more than usual) and after a while I felt my pulse seems to be incredibly fast and difficult to be done (as fast as, or had a heart attack!) And I very much sleep, very confusing, and even had the slight double vision.

That sounds a bit like diabetes, for me, and has, in fact, in my family (my grandmother, my mother, my uncle was) very, very bad, but I know that losing weight is a symptom of diabetes and I have not noticed no big.

I saw a doctor about this one time and said it was food poisoning, and seemed to think I was stupid to do about diabetes. Has anyone an idea? Thank you very much. (Note: I am 20 years old)

2 comments:

  1. as DIAL911 .. said that it sounds like blood sugar, which should not occur after eating, if you are diabetic.

    You could hypoglycemia, which is almost the opposite of diabetes. after eating your body produce insulin the sugar in food fight in order to normalize blood sugar levels in your tax return. but with a hypo occurs just great and it causes your blood sugar level in blood. This happens even for diabetics, if Do not Eat sometimes, or whether they are interested in the insulin.

    OJ should you feel better if this is the case, but I like going to the doctor and get tested for you. Hypoglycemia, diabetes, no!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact is that the symptoms indicate a blood glucose level, fainting, trembling. etc. ..
    But it was after her and do not eat your blood sugar. Next time, try in this case, to drink half a glass of juice and see if you feel better if there was a small rise in blood sugar.

    ReplyDelete